Can I donate online?
If you would like to donate online please click the link below. You will be redirected to a secure online donation form where you can enter your information and the size of your generous donation. All donations go to Hope House to help us operate our program and provide support for community members in need.
Where do I send donations?
If you would like to send a donation by mail to the Hope House please make checks payable to Hope House and send them to the following address:
1800 North Blanchard St.
Findlay, OH 45840
Grocery Store Community Programs
GREAT SCOT COMMUNITY CASH
Hope House is participating in Community Cash Program with Great Scot. We collect store receipts and turn them in for 1% cash back! You can mail or drop off receipts at either office or give to a Hope House staff person.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Kroger shoppers can register online at krogercommunityrewards.com to have Hope House receive a donation each time you use your Kroger Plus card while shopping.
Here is how to get started:
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Hope House, select it from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call (877) 576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Non-monetary donations are also accepted
We also accept non-monetary donations such as paper towels, bathroom tissue, cleaning supplies, office supplies and more. See below for a full wish list of donatable household items we kindly accept.
Household Items Wish List
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Automatic Dish Soap
- Hand Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Cleaning Supplies (Any)
- Lysol Spray
- Food Storage Bags
- Paper Plates & Cups
- Trash bags (33 or 55 gallon)
- Pillows (Must be New)
- Aspirin, Motrin, Sinus Pills, Cold Pills, Syrup
- Towels (Must be New)
- Laundry Baskets
- Latex gloves
- Copier Paper
- Postage Items
- Disposable Cameras
- New Baby Monitors
- New Baby Monitors
- Skillets Casserole Dishes, Cookie Baking Sheets
Food Items Wish List
- Mac & Cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Instant Potatoes
- Baking Supplies
- Meats (i.e. Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Lunch Meat)
- Coffee (and Creamers)
- Snacks (i.e Chips & Pretzels)
- Sugar (White or Brown)
- Cooking Oil