Join the Team!
Hope House is seeking its newest team member, to join as the Development Coordinator for the organization. This full time position works alongside a highly motivated team and offers the opportunity to grow with the organization. Hope House offers competitive salary and benefits.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: CEO
FUNCTION: Coordinate all organizational development activities
Ensure advancement of development goals, including:
- Lead special event organization including timeline creation and execution, volunteer recruitment and coordination, invitations, marketing and logistics.
- Manage donor/volunteer database including generation of reports for analysis to drive outreach strategies and development goals.
- Assist with organization and management of all marketing as it relates to development, including newsletter, e-newsletter, social media and special publications.
- Assist with recruitment of Board Development Committee and organizing committee to advance organizational development goals.
- Assist with development of external relationships to increase physical and financial support for the organization.
- Work with CEO, volunteer coordinators, other staff and board to build and maintain a coordinated approach to develop relationships with organizations, suppliers, donors and volunteers.
- Help set organizational development goals.
- Engage in regular training and implement best practices for organizational advancement.
- Other duties as assigned by CEO.
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing, outside/inside sales, volunteer coordination, event coordination, public relations or fundraising required.
- Experience with creative design software, website editing programs, database software and Microsoft Office suite preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and with multiple teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through multiple forms of communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, event management or related area or minimum 5 years experience in a related field.
The mission of Findlay Hope House is to eliminate homelessness and alleviate poverty in Hancock County.
Qualified candidates should direct cover letter, resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2014. More information about Findlay Hope House can be located at findlayhopehouse.org. Hope House is an equal opportunity provider.